Brian: I did as you instructed, via an opewn spreadsheet, but I did not find any templates. What I am trying to do is, as in Word, get to the templates folder, so I can select a template for various things. I know that in Word, there used to be a way to get to a folder with different owrd templates i.e., resumes, etc. Thanks.

-----Original Message----- From: Brian Lee
Sent: Sunday, October 8, 2017 11:14 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Templates in Excel 13

Hello Jerry,

When in the Excel worksheet press Alt F followed by the letter N.
If you tab one time you will find an edit box for searching online for a
template.  If that is what you want to do then type in your search term, tab
one time to the search button and press spacebar.
If you want to find a template already on your computer then tab past the
edit box for searching online and the Search button.
As you continue tabbing you get links to the various template categories.
Each category is announced as a link.  Press enter on the category you want.
For example, one of the categories is the Personal category.  Press enter on
that link to show your personal templates.
After pressing enter key on the category you want start tabbing again and
this time tab one time past the link for the category you chose.
If you chose personal templates the Focus should be in the list of your
personal templates.  They are announced as links but you can use your arrow
keys to move between your templates in the chosen category and press enter
key on the one on which you want to base your new file.

In an opened Excel file you can use CTRL F to bring up the dialog box in
which you can type your search term for the worksheet.  After typing in your
search criteria you can tab to a "Find All" button and use spacebar to have
all the results listed.  Using up and down arrow keys in the list of results
will have the result read along with the cell reference for the result.  You
can press enter key to move to the specific result or escape to dismiss the
dialog box.

Take care.

Brian Lee
brianl...@charter.net