Thank you Eric!

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Eric Damery
Sent: Monday, October 9, 2017 8:53 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JFW 18. whatever, Windows 10, and Microsoft Office
365

After 10 AM tomorrow morning, there will be a new version 18 on the download
page. Install that over top of your current 18 and the Office 365 issue with
outlook email auto complete addresses is resolved.

Sorry again for that issue for those of you who had it. Things are moving
fast in Office 365.

Regards,
Eric

Eric Damery