From: "Lenny McHugh" <lennymch...@comcast.net>
To: "JFW List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2017 09:27
Subject: [JAWS-Users] external drive problem

I have a Seagate ex drive that I use to backup on my win 7 machine. I do not
know when it started but today under my computer it is no longer listed.
Device manager reports that it is working correctly and that I have the
newest driver installed. I restarted the computer several times and the
drive is not listed. I think it was about 2 weeks ago when I last used it.
Pulling out the usb cable I hear the tone alert likewise when I plug it back
in again I hear the tones. Any thoughts on how I can correct this?
Thanks

---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com