From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of john_just...@verizon.net
Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2017 6:30 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] New JAWS 18 build

I work for the state of Pennsylvania.  After some testing, the entire state
has elected to distribute Microsoft Office 365  to all of its agencies and
employees.  Once in stalled, that outlook version is quite stable but the
security measures required when installing the software are enough to pull
out what little hair I have left. (grin)
When it comes to browsers though, the newer versions of Jaws seem to be
dealing better with Google chrome and even with the Microsoft Edge.  It's
not perfect but Jaws is certainly getting there.
My compliments to Eric and the work his team has been doing along with
Microsoft.  My sighted reps tell me that Edge is pretty good.  That, as they
say, remains to be seen.

JOHN AND LINDA JUSTICE
WITH GUIDE DOGS EDWIN AND CALYPSOE
PERSONAL E-MAIL: john_just...@verizon.net