>From here on, I can get JAWS to verbalize update progress by pressing JAWS
>key+tab.

I hope I've correctly remembered these steps. I don't know how they translate
in Win10, but perhaps they give you a push in the right direction.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Adam Morris
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2017 4:58 AM
To: Jaws for Windows.
Subject: [JAWS-Users] update progress with win10?

Hi all,

running jaws2018.

If I go to settings and then update and security.

then check for updates I'm told there is one update which is 1709.

I gather there is no way to tell whether the update is downloading or not?

Spoke to Microsoft accessibility who said there is no way to tell if the update
is being downloaded.

They said the only way to tell is when the machine prompts you to restart.

Wondering if this is correct or if I haven't started the download yet.

--

Adam Morris
Jaws certified 2016