From: Keith Dovenspike
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2017 1:55 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] e-mail programs

Hi,

I've been having a lot of trouble with e-mail programs. I use to use Eudora,
but it no longer works; I've been trying to use Windows Live Mail, but about
20 percent of the time it will not let me open an e-nail with the message,
"A problem occured while trying to open this message. A problem has occured.
Please try again."

I have tried to download Thunderbird, but have been unsuccessful installing
it.  Years ago, I downloaded Thunderbird, and it installed like other
programs and it worked.

I Think that Outlook is too expensive, especially since I have to buy a copy
for all three of my machines.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Keith

---