From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Eric Damery
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2017 8:47 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws activation number

Hi Fred,

Customer Service can help you in the morning. Do you have JAWS 18 still
installed? If so, can you send me your serial number from the about box?

Regards,
Eric Damery

On Oct 25, 2017, at 8:22 PM, Fred Adams
<w...@tampabay.rr.com<mailto:w...@tampabay.rr.com>> wrote:

I am using W10 and latest jaws and after doing the jaws update I was told by
jaws that I was in 40 minute mode and needed to reactivate jaws.  I can not
find a place where I can enter my CD wit activation number and jaws tells me
that I have to type it in but I do not know the number.  I have always been
able to use the CD before.  Can someone help me with this or do I have to
call freedomscientific?

Thanks much,

FRED C. ADAMS W4HC
THE NIGHT IS FARSPENT AND