To that effect, it might even take an evolution.

lucky1i...@gmail.com

--St. Francis

On 10/26/2017 3:51 PM, Miriam Vieni wrote:
This will continue until the day when profit isn't the main motivation and that
will be after the revolution. (smile)

Miriam

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Maria Campbell
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2017 4:31 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] A losing battle

There is a feedback link somewhere in the menus for Microsoft, but whether it
does any good is another question.  What else are we supposed to do to protest?
 We are such a small minority of customers, that frankly they'll get around to
accessibility when/if they do.  Honestly, screen readers try to keep up more or
less, but again, frankly, it's a losing battle.  Unless the sighted benefit, we
are always steps behind in accessibility. This will continue till universal
access takes hold, whenever that may be.