but would jaws work in safe mode without jaws video drivers loaded?
n v d a  and maybe narrator would probably work.

-----Original Message----- From: Hareth
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2017 11:53 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Windows7, 8, 10, safe boot, audio enabled for screenreader users.

I don't have a reason to undo it, because it just enables sound card
on safe boot, I might need it again.
anyway you can create a registry backup before merging it, and apply
the restore after done with safe boot.

On 10/27/17, net bat66 <netba...@gmail.com> wrote:
it is not a desktop program.
it merges with your windows registry.
but this zip file doesn't have any instructions.
i know how to merge it to the registry. but with hacks like this you usually

also need a registry merge to undo what this file does after you are through

doing what ever you need to do when in safe mode.