Got the download but not the CD

-----Original Message----- From: Andy Baracco
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2017 4:24 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] 2018 CD

You should get one the first time you buy JAWS and if you have an SMA you
should get one each time a new version of JAWS comes out. That original CD
on the jacket will note your authorization code which you will need if you
have a crash and have to reinstall, or if you get a new computer and have to
reinstall, as the SMA upgrade CDs do not note that code. The CD usually
comes several weeks after the release of the new version, so you may opt to
download the new version from the web site. If you do not have a version of
JAWS installed on your machine when you install the downloaded upgrade you
will be prompted to authorize the new install.

Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Holger Fiallo" <hfia...@rcn.com>