From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of George Martinez Sr
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2017 9:14 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Outlook autofill

I did not find Update or Auto Update in my Help menu.
So, I asked Mr. Google and found out that I could download Auto Update from
Microsoft and then have all of those fine updates you are getting
contemporaneously.
I opted not to download Auto Updates. GRIN
George

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and
expecting different results.
George a Martinez CPA, PC
12231 N 50th Avenue
Glendale, Arizona 85304-2215