neither the insert F10 or F11 show Jaws. I am looking at he application tab in the task manager. However someone suggested insert J, that works. Thanks, Tom
By the way, Go Giants.

-----Original Message----- From: Mike B.
Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2017 9:39 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Where is Jaws?

Hi Tom,

First, which version of Windows are you running?  If you're running Windows
7 you're using the wrong keystroke to open the Task Manager.  If you run
Jaws from the system tray it won't show in the list of running programs,
Insert + F10.  Press, Insert + F11, & see if it's in the system tray.  When
you open the Task Manager for Windows 7, Control, Shift, + Escape, which Tab
are you looking at?  There are 5 Tabs in the Task Manager: Applications,
Processes, Services, Performance, & Networking.  If Jaws is running it
should show in more than 1 of the tabs, but check the Applications tab, & if
Jaws is running & it isn't showing here, someone else needs to give you more
help because I sure as hell don't know what to tell you at that point.  LOL
Take care.  Mike.  Dodgers, try again next year!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the
----- Original Message ----- From: T. Civitello