From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Ted Larson
Sent: Sunday, November 12, 2017 6:26 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] two outlook 2016 questions

Dear List:

First, when I am in outlook 2016, what should I do to read by character the
from and the to email addresses?  The alt-1 will read the sender's email
address, but I want to read it character by character.  When I hit the
alt-3, it says all the names the sender is sending to, but not their email
addresses.  So, how can I read by character, all of these email addresses?

Second, how can I get the auto-fill to start working again when I enter the
recipient's name I am sending to?  I have updated to Jaws 2018.  Perhaps one
of these JAWS UPDATES DESTROYED THE Outlook auto-fill function.  Thanks.
Regards:                  Ted Larson