Hi David,
I think I have the correct tutorial. It was sent out to either the windows 10
list or the NVDA list fairly recently. One thing I really miss are hot keys.
All this tabbing is going to give me carpal tunnel syndrome. Smile. If there
are hot keys for things like sending a message et Cetera, how can I access a
list of same? Also, when in the message list, pressing enter on the message
with focus doesn’t always seem to result in being able to do a say all with
Jaws key Plus down arrow. It’s probably operator error, but it is frustrating.

Mary

Sent from my iPhone