if its the newest adobe dc its in the edit pull down in accessibility.
1 problem though. if you have a large document it will take a long time for it to load. i tried a 174 page document and it took 2 minutes to load and about 20 seconds before jaws started talking i also tried some searches for words at the bottom of the file and jaws control c only found the words when i turned off single page mode.

-----Original Message----- From: Mary Otten
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2017 12:59 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] How to use jaws find in acrobat reader in a PDF document

I couldn’t find that setting either to double check it. When you first start Adobe acrobat reader, you do get that Accessibility wizard. I was a little bit confused with that, but I did tell it to read all pages. But then there was something about should I display continuously or as a single page. I picked single page. Because I thought the telling if I wanted to read all pages even in large documents where is sufficient. Now I can’t find the screen Accessibility thing again to go through it. I’ve certainly done through the menus and really can’t find it. Hopefully this jaws control F will do it.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone