From: "mary otten" <maryot...@comcast.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2017 2:58 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] question about MJaws convenient ocr

I just read the help segment pertaining to convenient ocr. I have just one
question. I wonder if it is possible to save text that has undergone the ocr
process if a pdf file was the source of the original images or if you have
scanned a number of pages using a scanner or the pearl camera. The help
section did say you lose the text that was acquired from an onscreen image
from things like controls or a set up screen for an app once you move to a
different screen. But I was hoping that in other cases, it might be possible
to save the ocred text for later reading or repeated reading rather than
having to ocr it all over again.

I understand that this feature isn’t an Open Book replacement. But it
somehow seems like it should be possible to just save out what you just
spent time ocring.

Mary

Sent from Mail for Windows 10