No, I haven’t explored Cortana yet. I don’t have a microphone yet. I almost
bought one last week, and wish I had, because the price went up by about 15
bucks overnight. Oh well. I actually hope it works better than Siri on iOS.
That’s pretty good as long as what you want to do is tell it to do stuff with
your device. Anyway that’s a different topic.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone