From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of net bat66
Sent: November 25, 2017 4:43 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] strange issue with links not activating properly
in Firefox after switching to ESR version

one thing to check when this happens. i keep getting the chrome popup
telling me i want to switch to chrome. when this happens both jaws and
window eyes browse mode stops working until i can close this dialog.
also did you download the 32 bit version of firefox esr? more people have
better screen reader stibility with it then the 64bit version.