From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Miriam Vieni
Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2017 9:56 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Facebook

I was inadvertently taken by a link to Facebook tonight and so I was playing
around with opening an account. It isn't something I need to do but since I
was there, I was curious. Anyway, I couldn't do it, even though I could
provide my name, date of birth and a password. I think there was a visual
thing to copy or something. I have Jaws 18 and I E 11 and no skill at all.
Is opening an account especially tricky?

Miriam