Just to confirm, How long does it take to bring up the JAWS find dialog
(Ctrl+F)?

Dave

From: "T. Civitello" <tciv...@comcast.net>
To: "Jaws users list" <JAWS-Users-List@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2017 21:43
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Jaws 2018 sluggishness on internet

    Jaws 2018 sluggishness on internet

Don’t know if sluggishness  is quite right for what has been occurring with
Jaws 2018 and Windows 7 on the internet. I have been visiting the Epson,
Amazon and Staples Web sites the last few days and whenever you click on a
link Jaws goes silent for 15 or 20 seconds before resuming speech. Sometimes
I have to tab away from the page to get Jaws talking again. I think this
started with 2018. We also have a pc running Windows 10 and Jaws 2018 and it
does not have this problem. Anyone know what is going on with this issue?
Tom