From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Mr. Ed
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2017 9:26 AM
To: JAWS-Users-List 2 <JAWS-Users-List@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Hoykey for the new shade curtain

Hi Everyone,

ON the last FS Cast their was a new feature called shade curtain. I thought
they said the shortcut key was insert+ space bar then the print screen key to
turn shade curtain on and off. I tried this command on two computers running
the latest Jaws 2018 710.42 and did not get it to work.

Anyone  having any luck turning on and off the shade curtain.

Mr. Ed