From: Jim Pursley
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2017 12:34 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Thunderbird Keystrokes

Control R responds to a single user message. Shift Control R responds
to all (the list and the sender in this case) and Control L responds to
the list.

On 12/8/2017 5:37 PM, Mike B. wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> Yes, that would be my guess as well but Thunderbird also has a keystroke
> for
> replying to a list,
> Control, Shift, + L
>
> I found this by checking out the URL Hareth posted,
>
>     http://www.shortcutworld.com/en/win/Thunderbird_5.html
>
> Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.
> Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the
> end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.

James C. Pursley
Chief Investment Officer
Gaia Capital Management
Underpinned by sustainably growing cash dividends from quality
  companies, we seek long term client account growth