David, thanks much.  You pass a lot of good info to the list.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Moore
Sent: Saturday, December 09, 2017 2:18 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Microphone for using Cortana

Hi!
I use Cortana a lot, and I use one of three microphones.
I use a USB head set that has a built-in microphone, and Cortana hears me
great with that. I have a Blue Tooth Head set with built-in microphone, and
Cortana hears that one great as well.
Third, I use my built in microphone that came on my laptop, and that works
great as well. Cortana is great at understanding you. Just press:
Windows+C and you will hear a sound, and ask her about anything, and you
will get an answer, or you will get a web page of great search results to
read with your screen reader.
David Moore
Sent from Mail for Windows 10