if you are using the laptop jaws keyboard, the jaws key is the shift lock key.

Legend has it that on Sunday 12/10/2017 10:59 PM, Michele Thredgold said:
Hi listers. I've finally received my new laptop, a Leda laptop. Unlike my old Toshiba, which had the desktop numeric keypad on it, this one is smaller, and only has the numbers up the top.

I'm not used to using this kind of laptop, so am wondering which is the JAWS key when JAWS is set to this mode.

Thanks.

Michele

---