Hi All,

An update for Jaws 18 was released today as well.  Below are the download
links + what's new in this release, which isn't much of an update:

32 Bit:

http://jaws18.vfo.digital/4534TYNN63/J18.0.4534enu-x86.exe

64 Bit:

http://jaws18.vfo.digital/4534TYNN63/J18.0.4534enu-x64.exe

Enhancements in JAWS 18.0.4534 (December 2017)
This update addresses a couple issues that were discovered shortly after the
release of the December 2017 update.

list of 2 items
. Resolved an issue where the Password field on the Windows 10 logon screen
was being announced multiple times.
. Addressed an issue where JAWS was speaking on the login screen even when
configured not to start at logon.
list end

Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the