From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2017 11:08 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] outlook express

Hah...you can still get copies of anything. Of course, some old DOS
programmes won't work anymore without some kind of emulation, but hey ...
people should use what they want to.

That said, Outlook Express might be vulnerable compared with newer
programmes. I used it until I retired my XP machine last March, myself, but
there's nothing wrong with Outlook, or Thunderbird, which are likely more
secure -- and with an e-mail programme, that is something to consider. I'm
also not sure Outlook Express will work with the IMAP type of e-mail
servers.