Morning all,

Yesterday I ordered a jaws 2018 upgrade.  I tried updating my authorization
to reflect this.  I however, jaws 2018 still runs in demo mode even after
rebooting the system.  I am using windows 10 1709 build 16299.15 if this
matters.  Do I need to have my activations reset for this to work?  I don't
have any activations left and never requested a reset.  Would this have
something to do with this?  Any ideas on this one.   Jaws 18 workks fine.

Matthew