Just for the heck of it, I have tried to activate and deactivate the screen
shade feature using Jaws 2018 under the latest build of Windows 10 pro on my
desktop computer.  However, when I press the spacebar/insert/print screen
key combination, I either hear a rapid puttering sound, or I hear the sound
associated with the feature being triggered, but Jaws doesn't indicate
whether or not if the feature is on or off.  I could have sworn I heard the
on or off announcement during Jonathan Mosen's podcast.    Am I missing
something?  Well, perhaps, but that's another story.  Grin.

Mike M.