Thank you. But now, if that message doesn't reappear, do you know where I
can find it?

Miriam

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of George Martinez Sr
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2017 6:17 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] about Magic

Hi Miriam,
I have been using MAGic for 4-5 years now and after each upgrade, including
the one this week, I have always had my settings there afterwards.
Just be sure that you have saved your current settings before you let it
update.
George

George A. Martinez, CPA
O-602.368.8854
F-206.666.2589
C-602.368.5424
"I've learned....That everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all
the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it." attributed to
Andy Rooney