Eh, Rick.  Your name would be good for a superhero.  [grins]

Vince

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Justice" <ricjust...@jaws-users.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2017 5:34 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] IE saved passwords

Hi Kevin,
1. Open IE,then alt + T for tools, then O, for internet options.
2. Move to the Content tab, then tab to auto-complete settings, and press
the spacebar.
3. In this dialogue, tab thru the options and use the spacebar to uncheck or
check your preferences.
4. When finished, tab to the okay button and press spacebar to accept the
changes and close  the dialogue, then tab to okay once more to close
Internet options.
You are done!
Note:
The next time you visit a web site and input your log-in information, if you
are asked if you want to save it,
simply tab to the checkbox that says not to ask you anymore and use the
spacebar to check it.

HTH,
Rick Justice

"Tomorrow's another day, another way!"
"and if tomorrow never comes, problem solved!"

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin" <klee...@gmail.com>