Hi Patti,
Here is step by step how to do it the easy way.
How to create a new folder in Outlook 2010 and 2016 by Jim and Ed
Here is how to create a folder and make emails go into a certain folder in
outlook.
This is just the simplest way I have seen to make a folder and cause the
directed emails to go into it.
Using Outlook 2016or 2010 and Jaws.
For example, making a folder for the Jaws users list or making a folder for
the Windows 10 and Jaws Yahoo group.
1. Be on the email account you wish to add a folder to.
For example: *******outlook.com, the *** standing for your name followed by
the email address.
Highlight that account folder, press the applications key while on it.
2. Go down to: New Folder... press enter.
3. Type in the folder name, press enter.
The new folder is created.
4. Go into the inbox of the account you have added the new folder to.
5. Arrow down and highlight the email you wish to put into this folder.
For example: Jaws users list or the Windows 10 and Jaws list.
6. Press the applications key.
7. Arrow down to Rules sub menu, press the right arrow key one time.
8. Press enter on: Always move messages from***followed by the name of the
group or person for this folder.
9. Arrow up and down through the list of folders in this tree view, find the
new folder, press enter.
10. All the emails for now on that you have selected, either a list, group,
or personal email, from these choices will always go into this new folder.
Remember while in the tree view of folders, right arrow key, expands a
folder account, and left arrow closes the list of folders for that account.
This also works in Outlook 2010.
This is a much easier way of doing rules for the outlook email client.
Good luck...

__._,_.___
Posted by: "Jim Flusche" <jim.flus...@yahoo.com>
.       Reply to sender