Hi Arianna,

See if the steps below by the ringleader of the moderating team will help!
LOL
File started: 12:50 PM 5/15/2017
These instructions were written using IE 11 on Windows 7 with Jaws 18.
Note:
It may be necessary to refresh the screen with Jaws key + Escape, after
taking each action.

1. Log-in at:

www.amazon.com/mycd

2. press enter on the link that says hello with your name , account and
lists.

3. Press enter on the link , content and devices.

4. Arrow down to Manage Your Content and Devices

5.  Arrow down to "Your Devices" and left mouse click.

6. Arrow down to the list of your devices, when you locate the one you want,
place your cursor on the ... button above it, and left mouse click.

7.  Arrow down to "Manage Voice Recordings" and left mouse click.

8. On the rsulting page move to the Manage Voice Recordings heading, ,
then arrow down to read the message about deleting the voice recordings.
Once you have read the message you can either continue to arrow down the
page or press the letter "B" to locate the cancel  or delete button.
If you choose to delete, afterpressing the spacebar,
Use Jaws key + Escape to refresh the page, and at the bottom of the page you
should
find the following text:

Your deletion request was received.

You are done!
Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the