In PowerShell, try issuing the get-psdrive command.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: Thursday, January 4, 2018 7:25 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] DVD/CD Rom Inquiry

Do you mean to change them? You can do that. I've never bothered myself as I
don't mind that windows tends to assign them consecutively.

If you just want to find them, they should all be listed in "this pc", which
is the new equivalent of "my computer". I have an item for it on my desktop.

A trick you can also do is to use the run command to access the drive in
file explorer (formerly windows explorer). So, for instance, to access drive
f, you would type: windows key-+-r, then "f:" (with the colon, without
quotes of course) and hit enter.