From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Fuzzmom
Sent: January 11, 2018 8:07 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Editor Toolbars

Is there a way to diaable something called an editor toolbar? Smilies,
icons, align, allsorts of stuff I don't need for simple text posting. Mostly
found in forums. I've clicked all the things that say disable, when they're
available, but that isn't working. Do these conflict with Jaws or am I just
missing something? Thanks.