Tom, I appreciate your comment but I am looking to fix the issue. Here's
hoping that's what I get from Microsoft Tech Support.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of T. Civitello
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2018 1:49 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Windows Defender preventing installation of
programs

Turn it off temporarily.  Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: The Iowa Gal
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2018 10:56 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Windows Defender preventing installation of programs

Hey group,

All of a sudden Windows Defender is preventing installation of programs
which I have downloaded from the Jaws Users site. I've looked through
Defender and I'm not sure if there is something in there I need to change or
what I can do to resolve this issue. I'm using Windows 10, not sure of the
version, I know I have the Fall creator update at least. If someone can
assist me in correcting this very odd behavior I would really appreciate it.
`
Thanks,
Norma
Android: The Thinking Person's OS