Hi.  I recently acquired a used Toshiba laptop pc and upgraded it to Windows
10 home edition.  I have Winamp installed on the pc, but every time I try to
play a file in Winamp, Groove Music wants to open the file.  I have tried to
jog my memory so I can make Winamp the default player.  I open preferences
with ctrl-p after launching Winamp, but for the life of me, I can't remember
how to make Winamp the default player despite the fact that I hear file
types open under the general preferences.  I was so sure I would remember
how to make Winamp the default media player.  Thank you.

Mike M.