From: <tedlarson1...@charter.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2018 19:46
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Further Jaws Version Confusion

Dear List:

It was mentioned on the list in one of the many "jaws version confusion"
posts, that the latest jaws version is 2018.1712.54

When I did the control-insert-v from the jaws screen, it said my jaws was
already at the latest update.  Yet, my version is a slightly different
number.  It is 2018.1712.10.400

Would you please explain the difference.  Thanks.  Regards:  Ted Larson