From: Kimsan
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2018 1:06 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] jaws and freezing

Hello:

This week, I'm noticing jaws just randomly freezes on me. I could be reading
an email, surfing the web, writing in word, yelling at the dog, and poof it
would just stop working.

I would do the jaws dump command and then try to bring it back with the
hotkey but it doesn't come back up, unless I reboot. Thoughts?

If you are a wrestling fan, I invite you to visit my wrestling site for
blogs and podcasts by navigating to: http://www.therasslincafe.com/

Also, you may like our page on facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/TheRasslinCafe/

---