This term, "root" is new to me. How do you root your phone?

Wayne

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: Sunday, January 28, 2018 2:02 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] error message. Windows media player.

Oh, it's not a conspiracy theory, it's the truth. If you ever root your
mobile phone, you might be dismayed to see the number of things that run in
the background, which are potential backdoors to discover all kinds of
things about you, your habits, your messages, contacts. These aren't spyware
or anything; the phone companies who sell you the phones put them in there.