From: andy
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2018 2:46 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] turning off some speech

Hey all

When I open my outlook express, I go to check my mail.

It will say my address, then read or unread then the sender and the subject.

Is there anyway to set it so it does not repeat my email address everytime
I just want ot go through emails?

This only happens when I focus on it, and delete an email.. if I am just
sorting through and arroing up and down, then my email address is not
announced. which I love, so how can i get it to do the same after I delete
an email so I can be quicker on the sorting???

Thanks a bunch

andy