From: "Carlene Knight" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2008 1:27 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS 9 and internet address bar

Hi:

After my last screw up, it's almost embarrassing to post anything here, but
have a question anyway.  Why does JAWS 9 say toolbar when you are in the
address
bar of a message or at least in the address bar area to type in an address?
Also
it seems that quite often I am in a google quick-find even though I've not
hit
control e or backslash.  It's at these times that everything I type goes
into
Google.  I wonder if I have a google toolbar hiding somewhere in the depths.
Perhaps I should check my desktop and see if one is lurking.  I use both
Firefox
and IE 7 and have noticed it happening in both programs.  Any ideas?
Thanks.

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Address for the list archives: