From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Miriam Vieni
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 11:34 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Magic again

So for reasons that I don't understand, something having to do with my
battery backup, I lost my Magic settings. Well, once again, Jaws said,
"magnification enhanced", but it wasn't. And using the alternative
directions that I was given on this list the other day didn't change the
reality. Jaws  said the right words but the magnification wasn't there. The
color settings had disappeared and a sighted person got them back for me,
but I don't know if any of this is actually saved.

Miriam