From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of wayne smith
Sent: February 19, 2018 7:29 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Which MS Word file is which

Hello all-

I have an MS Word 2007 doc that I am working on.  I backed it up to a flash
drive.  After saving it to the flash I opened it from that flash drive to
make sure it was a good copy. Now, when I open MS Word 2007 I have 2 files
with the exact same name. Can I determine which doc is from my Document
Library and which is from my flash?

Thanks in advance,

Wayne