2018 Is probably your best bet, it is normally best to go for the latest
version for extra support, fixes and functionality etc.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Judy
Sent: 26 February 2018 23:13
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] which version of Jaws?

Hi, I am currently using Win 7 and Jaws 14. I am considering updating the
Jaws.haven't before due to financial situations, but I don't know if Jaws 18 or
Jaws 2018 would be better. It seems from what I've read on this list that some
things were corrected in 2018 that were problems in 18. I am running Win 7 and
there's no plan to get a new computer in the near future. So which would you
say would be best for me. Thanks in advance.  Judy & Libby

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient please inform the
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take
any action in relation to its contents. To do so is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff
in England and Scotland. NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and
other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch,
https://portal.nhs.net/help/joiningnhsmail