From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Judy
Sent: Saturday, March 3, 2018 2:12 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Instacart

Michelle, this is the grocery ordering company I was writing about. And
since you have as much trouble as I, I know it's not that my jaws or
computer is too old. It just isn't screen reader friendly. I tried IE,
Firefox and Chrome and  none were up to what I call accessible as the site
should be. I have also tried NVDA, which wasn't any better. Sorry I don't
have better news, but if you have an iPhone, it is much easier to do on the
phone than the computer. I have complained to Instacart, and maybe lots of
us should who want to use it as it should be accessible both ways.  Judy &
Libby