Mike,

Thanks, I never would have found it without your help.

Dave

From: "Mike B." <mike9...@gmx.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2018 13:39
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Restarting Automatic JAWS Dump File Reports

Hi Dave,

Try the following:

1. Open the Settings Center with the keystroke, Insert / Jaws Key + 6, on
the number row.  Or Settings Center Default all applications by pressing,
Control, Shift, + D, after pressing the Jaws Key + 6, keystroke.  This
setting can be modified in an individual application, or in all
applications.

2. Now arrow down to, Miscellaneous Closed, it's #21 of 22, & right arrow to
open.

3. Arrow down to, Error Reporting, it's #13 of 13.  Use the spacebar to
toggle through the 3 settings.  The 3 settings are
1. Ask me if I want to send error reports to Freedom Scientific each time.
This is the default.
2. Always send error reports to Freedom Scientific.
3. Never send error reports to Freedom Scientific.

4. If you make a change tab to, Okay, press enter to save your change &
close.