In the interim before you are able to get the new headset or have your I.T section division  reconfigure whatever needs to be done perhaps if all you're doing is talking back-and-forth couldn't you silence jaws with the keystroke insert spacebar S? Just a thought. On Sun, Mar 11, 2018 at 4:42 AM Mike B. <mb69ma...@charter.net <mailto:mb69ma...@charter.net>> wrote:

   Hi Teresa,

   Plantronics used to make a dual channel headset that you would hear Jaws
   through one ear, & the person you're talking to from the other ear.
   You can
   call this place, Headset Direct at this phone#: 1-800-914-7996.  Or
   check
   out their website here:

   https://www.headsetsdirect.com/

   Or,

   https://www.headsetsdirect.com/hw261n-dc-supraplus-dual-channel.html

   I would talk to them, and explain to them exactly what you need, to
   insure
   you're purchasing the correct headset.

   Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
   Sennt from my iBarstool.
   Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.
   In the