you ill be taken there find the broadcast you want and log in call the accessibilitynumber and they will give you the correct link I have it set as a favorite. it will not work with ie unless you windows 8 or 10 if you are using windows you must use google chrome. At 06:59 PM 3/10/2018, you wrote:
I'm can not seem to locate I think it's called profiled logon or something like that on the MLB.com website. I'm trying to listen to the 2018 pre-season games. I keep getting redirected to MLB.TV it seems.

--
"Every country has an idenity, history, customs, and culture. It's a unique landscape in determining how its people live, work and play."