Hello. I actually got the book on a thumb drive yesterday and I did email Cathy who did put the book together and will check it out during the week and she did resend a new link and the download did work so just thought I would give everyone the update. Thanks for all of the suggestions. Oh another thing when are they going to get the audio ducking fixed? I would really love to have this feature cause it drives me crazy when listening to music in a web page with no controls to raise or lower the volume. I know in NVDA it works which is really nice. That would be a huge improvement if the people who work on that to please to keep that in mind. Thank you.
Royal Family Tragedy Unfolds
risingstarnewspaper.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5aadb80fafe380e43b1st03vuc