Done. Thanks. I have to rearange how my PC looks because 2 weeks ago, my W10 was not letting any of my devises work.

-----Original Message----- From: Holger Fiallo
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2018 1:16 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] playing movies.

OK. Lucky I do not need to worry about UAC. I turn it off. It was a pain

-----Original Message----- From: Fernando Gregoire
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2018 1:02 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Hi Holger,

You might need to make Winamp to re-associate the files. Open Winamp
Preferences dialog with CTRL+P, go to the File Types leaf in the tree view,
press the button to select all file tipes and then the Close button or
ESCAPE key.
A UAC dialog asking for Winamp elevation should appear, press ALT+Y for Yes.
Once it is done, press WINDOWS+I to open the new Settings Apps, go to and
press ENTER on Apps and Features, then do the same with the subcategory
Default Apps.
In this subcategory, you will find buttons with the default program for
different things. Find the one for Video Player, press it with SPACEBAR and
Winamp should appear here to be picked.

Hope it helps!